Babies give us a pleasing pleasure , oblivious of anything that despairs.. Glad for the glee 😉
Unmindful of any excitement(either joy or sorrow), do keep an eye on your baby always. After all, the innocent buddy is ignorant of any hazards..
- Conceal the sharp corners
- Mask the plug holes
- Block the stairs
- Remove any tiny objects from vision that could be swollen
- Strictly avoid sticker bindhi as it might find its way to eyes or mouth !
- Hide any hot items like iron-box, stove, hot water, utensils,..
- Avoid taking the baby to more-crowded places at least till 1 year of age to avoid any infections.
Happy and safe parenting !
Day by day, there is a change .. Lo does something new everyday .. The little brain is flourishing and witnessing the same is goose bouncing .. Lets feed healthily to witness more and more !
The below mentioned food are recommended by my Indian Pediatrician appropriate for this month. But recent recommendations of WHO insists to introduce all food(excluding cow’s milk, honey, salt, sugar) after 6 months completion. It also adds to introduce allergy-prone foods(like citrus fruits, nuts, wheat, egg, fish, berries, melons, brinjal) as early as possible(between 6 to 8 months) to avoid allergies or lessen the impact of allergies, if any. You shall have a discussion about these points with your Pediatrician for more clarity.
Food for 9th month baby:
- Include all foods given till 8th month too(link)
- Egg – White only
- Cottage Cheese(Paneer)
- Gradually, add chillie and spices to the diet
Click here for a sample food chart for 8 months(completed & 9th month running) baby. This chart has daily food bowl pics that I fed to my second baby, Natchathira.